Thursday, September 13, 2012

DT "VOLLEYBALL"

 
Design Team: "Just A Scrappin' "
VOLLEYBALL
This week's challenge is to do a project themed "volleyball"
using the colors: Maroon, Gold, White and using brads within your project.
I used this printed volleyball paper that I actually have had in my stash for at least a few years!, Yes!, I'm a paper hoarder! LOL!!
I do not even know who made this paper, I had two sheets of it.
I also used "Everyday Paper Dolls" cricut cartridge using the accessories 3 function and cut out a 10 inch net, and a 6" volleyball.
I cut the volleyball with wings out of the second sheet and popped it up so that the wing would be layered over on my picture mat.
I also printed on my computer the quote: " Don't limit your challenges- challenge your limits!"
I hope everyone has fun doing this challenge and look forward into seeing everyone elses projects! Have a blessed day!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. First, there is nothing wrong with being a paper hoarder!!! Coming from one to another....hahah.

    I love how you get the look of motion in the volleyball over the net and love the wings added to the volleyball.

    So great :)

    TFS,
    Bridget
    CrazyCatLadyCraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks this was a challenge in that none of my kids play this sport yet ! And had to really drag something out of my head!!

    ReplyDelete